The Maintain module is a collaborative task management system.
Have a space designated on each project for:
- A description
- To-do lists
- File uploads
- Discussion threads
- Due date
- Tags and followers for each project
- Track completed tasks, on hold items and future requests.
how it works
Your clients will be able to:
- View their own projects
- See the timeline
- Make new requests directly
- Be updated automatically
(if they want)
You can ‘Retire’ a site and all the information is saved and waiting for you when you need it again. And you don’t pay for it while it is inactive!
The Keyhook module allows you to store all login information for accounts associated with the sites you’re working on. Never scramble to find that FTP login info again!
Hosting account info
Test email accounts
Mail Chimp login
Google analytics tracking code
The Contacts module makes everyone on the project easily accessible.
- Never struggle to figure out who has the file you need.
- Access the contact you need to get the OK on the latest version before their site goes live.
- Your clients can go directly to the source, instead of using you as a go between.
Contacts puts important information at your fingertips, and your clients’.